Customer Review - Miu Miu 5IP162 Cipra Patent & Lucy Choi Rania Black Suede

by - Friday, March 06, 2015






I first discovered Chris and his designer products via eBay but due to the administrative charges payable to eBay, he could give me a far better price were I to go through his own website.

Upon visiting reedfashion.com, I was met with a shoeaholic's cornucopia of delight! I'd only gone to pursue a brand new pair of Lucy Choi court shoes but also came away with the most stunning nude patent leather Miu Miu courts, which are pure elegance. At the time of writing, I've not tried the Lucy Choi as they have been put aside for my forthcoming birthday. However, I can tell you about the whole service from start to finish.
Here, we have a truly dedicated, passionate and professional young man. From the start, his responses to my queries were fast, courteous and simple. He even gave me a courtesy call to ask if I needed any assistance with making payment...we ended up chatting shoes for about 20 minutes. This man knows his Louboutins and Choos. If there were Undergraduate degrees in Shoes, he'd receive a first!

Following payment, I received another phone call to tell me when to expect my delivery and who was the courier. The items arrived, on time and the attention to detail just in the packaging was astounding! Gift wrapped; plastic wrapped replete with ribbon; protected with bubble wrap and heavy duty brown paper. Included were certificates of authenticity, and printed receipts.
The Miu Mius were better than he'd described. Stunning shoes, in superb condition and delightful to wear.

This may come across as a testimonial of gushing from a 40-something shoeaholic but to put it simply - it's just a real delight to purchase from Chris. He's a lovely young man and I trust his descriptions. You'll never purchase a fake from his online hobby website. You'll just get value for money and an enormously happy smile.

- Alison




You May Also Like

0 comments