YEARLY PREVIEW OF UPCOMING EVENTS AND POSTS : 2016

by - Tuesday, January 05, 2016


Blog Preview for 2016

I had a really successful year of blogging in 2015. I really enjoyed reviewing lots of amazing items, talking and meeting with fans of my blog, and visiting the London Fashion Week events. I am looking to build on this success by providing more content, from purchasing and reviewing more designer classic high heels, boots and bags, short breaks to beautiful cities, with amazing fashion influences, creating fashion inspired unique and exclusive t-shirts with my best friend and very talented artist Gordon Purves. Once again I shall be attending the London Fashion Weekend events in Chelsea, and shopping the streets of London.

I really enjoy talking with the fans of my fashion blog, and would love to hear your requests for content.

Fashion Weeks & Shows 2016

Autumn/Winter Collection

New York Fashion Week - February 11 - 18
London Fashion Week - February 19 - 23
Milan Fashion Week - February 24 - March 1
Paris Fashion Week - March 2 - 9

London Fashion Weekend - February 25 - 28 (Attending)

Spring/Summer Collection

New York Fashion Week - September 8 - 15
London Fashion Week - September 16 - 20
Milan Fashion Week - September 21 - 27
Paris Fashion Week - September 28 - October 5

London Fashion Weekend - September 22 - 25 (Attending)

Edinburgh - Short Break

I am hoping to visit the beautiful city of Edinburgh, which would be my first ever visit to Scotland. My friends have recommended me to visit Scotland for some time, and I would really like to see the Edinburgh castle, and what it has to offer with shopping and fashion. Multrees Walk seems to be the prime location for designer shopping in Edinburgh, featuring Scotland's only Harvey Nichols and Louis Vuitton. Harvey Nichols has such designers as Celine, Victoria Beckham, Balenciaga, Gucci, Christopher Kane, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney to name a few. Also located on Multrees walk ares designer stores such as Michael Kors, Reiss, and Mulberry.

- Edinburgh Jenners Department Store

Paris - Short Break

I have been talking to one of my good friends and fellow fashion blogger Amina El Allam, abouting coming to visit her in Paris, France. I have been to France a few times but never to Paris, and it has some amazing fashion and attractions. From the famous Eiffel tower, Musee d'Orsay, Musee du Louvre, to the Notre Dame Cathedral, there are so many amazing things to see. I would love to shop the cobbled streets of paris, and see the Christian Louboutin Paris store, along with visiting Paris's many designer shopping malls. Amina is currently modelling and working in the fashion industry as a fashion editor in Paris, and I recommend visiting her blog, and her lookbook, for great fashion insight and styles. Amina is also is the leading fashion model from Morocco.

Amina's Blog
Amina's Lookbook
Amina's Website

- Paris Shopping Center

- Christian Louboutin Paris


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't wait till Fashion Weeks starts, such an exiting time!

    ReplyDelete