Designer Shoes and Bags with flowers

by - Monday, February 23, 2015




I have been learning more about photography recently, and I wanted to improve the quality of the photos of the items I buy for the website. I wanted fans, followers and buyers to see the items in high quality with an added touch of beauty. I have used silk flowers in my pictures, as I think red and white roses are very beautiful, sophisticated and romantic which pairs well with the items.

I have created my own make-shift photography studio at home. I use two daylight photography bulbs through two white umbrellas to get an improved quality of light, than I had been using. I use a white cotton cloth backdrop, and daylight settings on my panasonic dslr camera flash.

This has made editing in Adobe Photoshop a lot easier. I had trouble before with the picture quality as the backdrops cloth would show the woven material and it would also come out as grey instead of a near white.

It would be great if fans of the blog and followers of my website and facebook could give feedback regarding the style and quality of these pictures as I always looking to improve the website.


Jimmy Choo Award





Kurt Geiger Cilla





Jimmy Choo Candy



Jimmy Choo Cayla





Christian Louboutin Decollete 554





Jimmy Choo Anouk














You May Also Like

0 comments